I will always try to keep the school open if at all possible. However, the weather conditions are not set to improve and as such the school will be closed tomorrow, Friday 2nd March 2018 due to concerns for the safety of staff, children and parents. This difficult decision is taken in line with all other schools within our cluster. I can only apologise and hope you understand this decision. See you Monday!
Mr Cooil, Headteacher